Jeep owners are always looking for new upgrades and products that add real power and performance to their off-road adventures. Check out this new Jeep performance headers.
aFe Power is proud to introduce a new Twisted Steel Header for your 1983 to 2002 Jeep with L4-2.5L engine. Jeep-Part.us knows that aFe builds a quality part for Jeep lovers.
This performance header fits Wrangler TJ/YJ from 97-02, plus CJ’s from 83-86 and the Cherokee XJ from 84-01.
Jeep Parts liked that in testing, this high quality header delivered an additional 9hp and 10bs. x ft. torque while outflowing the factory exhaust manifold. The header is constructed of 1-1/2” 14-gauge, stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. The tubing on the header is mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow for increased horse power and torque. A heavy-duty ½”thick flange is incorporated to ensure a leak free seal. To eliminate dead space a 4-to-1 formed collector with optimized tube lengths is used for true pulse control technology improving flow and performance.
This Jeep performance headers is 100% MIG-welded, the smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance.
- Dyno-tests resulted in an added 9 horsepower and 10 lbs. x ft of torque.
- 1-1/2″ 14-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow.
- 4-to-1 formed collector is an efficient way to collect header primary tubes together.
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance.
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
- A direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
This is a direct bolt-on Jeep performance headers that retains your stock catalytic converter and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary. Order today at Jeep-Parts.us
Part Number 48-46206 Fits:
- Jeep 84-01 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- Jeep 83 Jeep CJ-5
- Jeep 83-86 Jeep CJ-7
- Jeep 83-85 Jeep CJ-8
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 97-02 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)